IPN not working Sandbox

scott7414
Contributor
Contributor

I have a webook in the IPN settings that was working then stopped. This was on a clients account that I create a dev account for them. I since used my own dev account and made a new webhook using Integromat and inserted it in the IPN settings and went through the process of creating 2 fake donations with and nothing was sent.

Any ideas? I was able to resend some old transactions to the webhook in integrmat but today when I look in IPN history nothing is there for the two transactions I made this morning. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Thank's <removed>

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

LQG
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing this problem today. I was working on better PayPal intergration for my webshop and testing it with my sandbox accounts. The frist test were succesful, but suddenly the Sandbox stopped calling my IPN-Script on the "notify_url". There are also no more entrys in the IPN history. If I try to resend on of the messages my script worked perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Christoph

Login to Me Too

CHFOM
New Community Member

I am also facing this problem currently.
It was working until 2 days ago. But the same code didn't work from yesterday. The transactions are being completed but IPN notifications are not arriving.

Login to Me Too

imbeta
Contributor
Contributor

Been trying all weekend, several different scripts and eventually just putting a simple mail function in to a php file but sandbox is not notifying my IPN at all.

Having read through the comments a moderator said it was fixed in January but with a delay of 45 minutes for notifications. No notifications are being send at all now.

This is still an issue?

Please fix it as I desperately need paypal integration and can't continue without testing.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello All,

I've reviewed the issue and I can confirm there is currently no email or instant payment notifications being sent today in our sandbox environment.

The relevant technical teams have been engaged to investigate and provide a solution. I'll pin this thread to the top of the forum and update it once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

microweber
New Community Member

Hello, problem seems to be fixed now. Notifications are working again.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello All,

We've resolved the issue and both email and IPN notifications are now working.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

shira-maz
Contributor
Contributor

hi,
i have this prablem from yesterday.
Has it been fixed?
Evertything works normally?

Login to Me Too

FrogN
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody,

I had this problem a few days ago (5th and 7th of July), but on Production. I didn't receive notification of some subscription payments, and the subscriptions on our website wasn't renewed for users. This created some problems. Could you confirm that the IPN on Production is working fine?

Thanks for your help.
Anton

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

As there are no active disruptions to instant payment notification (IPN) I'm going to close this thread.

If you have an IPN issue in the future, please start a new thread for your issue if you don't already see another thread where someone has reported the same issue recently.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.