IPN is not fired on sandbox environment

MugQueue
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have created few Recurring Payment Profiles in sandbox environment and expecting the IPN would be fired and returned payment information to my website. It worked previously. But it does not work recently.

I checked and confirmed that the IPN is enabled. The transaction records were correctly set. The transaction went through and the profiles and payments were recorded in the summary page. Just that the IPN was not fired. Please advise. Thanks.

Sandbox account id: 4R46P5SLMV9HG

Frankie

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue.

I've checked and I'm seeing a similar issue with my own testing unfortunately. I've raised the issue internally with our IPN team for the issue to be investigated and a solution found. I'll revert back to this thread once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

kremenetskyi
Contributor
Contributor

Have the same problem.
It is still not working...
I also created new app and new sandbox account as result it is not working as well...

Login to Me Too

CreaDevTeam
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the exact problem.  Our IPN Notification stopped working around April 29 (or at least that is when we noticed it) and have not been able to get it back up.  Contacted support and still no solution.  Our release is being delayed due to this issue.

Does anyone have any work around yet?

Login to Me Too

DigitalWizard
Contributor
Contributor

Any updates on this or an ETA?

I'm trying to do a test in sandbox with subscriptions and the IPN appears to still be broken.

Also, is there a reason the status page isn't update now that this has been confirmed as an issue?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

There is no update to share at this time.

The status page isn't updated for every incident.

I'll update the thread when the issue has been resolved.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

CreaDevTeam
Contributor
Contributor

This definitely is unfortunate.

Does anyone know of a work around  for this. 

We reply on the IPN messages to update our Database and allow users to login.

If we don't get these messages we are loosing members.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hi All,

I've tested IPN functionality again today and with the five accounts I tested with, which all belonged to customers, when I sent a payment to the accounts an IPN was generated, so the issue appears to be resolved from my testing.

We are aware of an issue with subscriptions not generating an IPN when the initial payment is made and are actively investigating.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Johnww2
Contributor
Contributor
Experiencing same issue for subscription purchases in sandbox using PayPal buttons. No ipn message still after several days. Any more details on remaining issue for subscriptions?
Login to Me Too

hmatsui
New Community Member

We are still seeing the issue. Can you look into this again?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.