IPN delivery status is queued (IPN not send)

Danila4x4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Last 2 days IPN Delivery Status is coming Queued.

Please help

All my new requests to IPN have status Queued and no one request send to my IPN listening.

How should I fix this problem?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Is this in relation to production or sandbox instant payment notifications ?

Share the email address of the impacted account

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Danila4x4
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Working fine

Login to Me Too

phanthanh
Contributor
Contributor

IPN delivery status is Failed (IPN not send)

This in relation in sandbox instant payment notifications.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Share the email address or the secure merchant id for the sandbox account so I can review the IPN log.

Login to Me Too

phanthanh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi MTS_Justin .

This is my infomation

ClientId
AaGJfcSGprm0rYxzZbU9uLHB8iphRKPsPvHyQ-hKLcZzc2fPb9lq3aKDt2UMwDxer2mA_VapYuepTCgm

Secret
EFA_oeY1VAqH487x8csKoa0zPlYcJKdJDKtXEchCiIXZvPhWERzYxBEPaKlCuLuFs6k0YZBobrkw5M8t

Merchant account :  IDLQCJYJNGUM24U.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello, Sorry for the delay in responding, we're crazy busy at the moment. I'll take a look now for you and respond back.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello, I've checked this merchant account id and I'm getting no results. I looked up your client_id and the application is tied to the sandbox account with the merchant id "LQCJYJNGUM24U". Checking this account, I'm seeing all IPN's are showing a status of "sent", meaning they've been delivered. If you're referring to another sandbox account, please share the email address for the account and I'll review it for you.

Login to Me Too

phanthanh
Contributor
Contributor
Hi MTS_justin. This is Email address hishida.ririko-facilitator-1@ tmscore . jp (Primary) ==== Instant Payment Notification (IPN) details Message ID 92H58144AN778944P Date/time created 2018/8/9 12:07 JST Original/Resent Original Latest delivery attempt date/time 2018/8/9 12:50 JST Notification URL https://dev-admin.gvidoscore.com/paypal/ipnListener HTTP response code What's this? 404 Delivery status Failed No. of retries 8 Transaction ID IPN type Recurring payment agreement cancelled. Please help me. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.