IPN Problem

RbtBet
Contributor
Contributor

Guys i am so lost. I am new to paypal and maybe i am doing something wrong. I tested the IPN simulator with sandbox url in php handler and working, after it i thought to use the default merchant and bussines sandbox account to transfer virtual money and test the IPN this way. I did all things right: enabled IPN on sandbox bussines account and set it to correct url handler, i created a donation button with my bussines account on which i added the variable: notify_url=ipn_handler_url and i donated virtual money succesfull from the default merchant account (buyer) to bussines account but don't receive any IPN message/requests to my handler. Also, on IPN history page, there is no IPN records also. I am new, maybe i am doing something wrong. Can someone pls help me?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You're not doing anything wrong.

Unfortunately we are currently experiencing an issue within our sandbox environment which is preventing IPN's from being dispatched.

Our technical team have been made aware and once they revert and advise the issue has been resolved, I'll update the pinned thread at the top of this forum.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.