IPN Not Sending payer_email Field For eBay Transactions

Tim76
Contributor
Contributor

As title. Stopped working today (29th March). The payer_email field is not being sent for eBay transactions, though still works for purchases made from my website (i.e. were the payment has been made on the PayPal website).

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Captainmorgan1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for conforming that your also got the same problem, how do you submit a ticket to them?

Has someone done that already as im new to this forum and dont know about this coding etc.

Login to Me Too

SlickTrick
Contributor
Contributor

I have opened a case with the PPMST so will let you know what they say. Can I ask what integration everyone who is having the problem is using please for case info please? I use he IPN listener so i.e. IPN, shopping cart etc.

Login to Me Too

Captainmorgan1
Contributor
Contributor

HI there

We got intergration from paypal going to mailerlite via integromat

Login to Me Too

Itzkevin
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone able to get it to work?

Login to Me Too

Captainmorgan1
Contributor
Contributor

Nope still struggling here, been having some emails from paypal to say this:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

https://hook.integromat.com/q0axbw9pgffxr0o922jfoyf8ut6tnsme

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

But the question is everything is correct as before this been okay?

Login to Me Too

Captainmorgan1
Contributor
Contributor

Is this working for anyone?

Login to Me Too

Swisst182
Contributor
Contributor

I am still having the same issue with a standard IPN integration through no third parties 

Login to Me Too

Itzkevin
Contributor
Contributor
E-junkie just submitted a case to PayPal to fix this issue. Will keep you updated
Login to Me Too

Swisst182
Contributor
Contributor

Oh cool, lets hope they fix it! 

Login to Me Too

Swisst182
Contributor
Contributor

Just got off the phone with PP and they have said GDPR no longer allows this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.