IPA Reject by Apple Store

JannemYong
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am very disappointed with your service because I am implemented PayPal payment integration in ionic 2 is it working on google play store but when I try upload IPA on Apple Store they have rejected my app because the app is doing the transaction outside the app so my app is not following Guideline 3.1.1.

How to solve it.??

Apple Guideline

Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App PurchaseWe continued to notice that your app or its metadata enables the purchase of content, services, or functionality in the app by means other than the in-app purchase API, which is not appropriate for the App Store.
Next Steps
While the payment system that you have included may conduct the transaction outside of the app, if the purchasable content, functionality, or services are intended to be used in the app, they must be purchased using in-app purchase, within the app - unless it is of the type referenced in guideline 3.1.3 of the App Store Review Guidelines.
In-App Purchase
It may be appropriate to revise your app to use the in-app purchase API to provide content purchasing functionality.
In-app purchase provides several benefits, including:
- The flexibility to support a variety of business models.
- Impacting your app ranking by consolidating your sales to one app rather than distributing them across multiple apps.
- An effective marketing vehicle to drive additional sales of new content.

For information on an in-app purchase, please refer to the following documentation:
In-App Purchase for Developers

In-App Purchase Programming Guide
For step-by-step instructions on in-app purchase creation within App Store Connect, refer to App Store Connect Help.
Please see attached screenshot for details.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.