I'm facing two problems..Help me Out!

wsmay
New Community Member

1. I have confirmed my emails and it keeps telling me to confirm when trying to go live on SandBox

2. Could Not find my country when trying to create a sandbox account

please help me out!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

1. I have confirmed my emails and it keeps telling me to confirm when trying to go live on SandBox -- Can you let me know what you mean by "go live on sandbox" ? Please provide a detailed description of what you're doing.

2. Could Not find my country when trying to create a sandbox account -- What country are you trying to create an account for ?
If the account is not listed when you choose the "create account" option from within PayPal Developer, you can open a browser, go to "https://www.sandbox.paypal.com" and scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the country flag icon and on the follow page, choose the country for which you wish to create an account. The homepage for that country will then be displayed, then click on "signup" and follow the regular account on-boarding flow.

Once the account creation has been completed, you can link the new sandbox account to your developer account by using the option "To link other accounts created in sandbox to your developer account, authenticate with the credentials of the test account you want to link". This can be found on the sandbox accounts page within PayPal Developer, it's shown at the top of the page.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.