How/where do I find transaction info?

ddjolley
New Community Member

I set myself up to use the sandbox for testing and created the two stanard buyer and facilitator accounts.  The initial balance in the facilitator account was $0.00.  I then created a donate button that was configured to use the sandbox.  The configuration was also setup to grab first name, last name, and email address. Finally, I made a donation of $1.00 and logged into the facilitator account.  Lo and behold, I had a balance of (I think) $0.67.  That's probably right for a $1 donation.  However, I am not able to find any transaction data.  Everywhere I look it says there is no data.  What am I missing.  BTW, I repeated the process. Balance in the facilitator account was increased but still can't find any data.  What am I missing?  Thanks for any input.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If the transaction has completed and you can see an increase in the balance of the facilitator account, then logging into the buyer account and clicking on "activity" should show you all the recent activity on the buyer account, including the transaction for the donation.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.