How to link bank account on paypal sandbox environment

venky-test12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Team,

I have created buyer account on sandbox environment and able to link credit card but when i tried to link bank account(checking) status shows Ready to confirm with description "We sent 2 small deposits (less than $0.50) to your JPMORGAN CHASE BANK Checking ••••<removed> account and retrieved them in 1 withdrawal"

As, above bank information is not live account and we are not able to confirm bank.

Where i can find these small deposits on sandbox environment or any other way to link test bank account?

Thanks,

Venkatesh D

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin

Hello,

If the bank account has been added to a U.S. sandbox account, I can manually confirm the bank account. (if you want me to take this action, please provide the merchant id from the sandbox account in question.  Checked the pinned thread at the top of this forum for instructions on how to report an issue.

If the bank account has been added to any other country, I cannot manually confirm the bank account and in these instances you would need to create a new account, choose to add a bank account during the account creation process and once completed, the bank account will be confirmed and the account will be verified.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.