New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Join the live Q&A with our Community moderator team Wednesdays, 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) and Fridays, 4-5pm GMT. Learn more in Community Events
I have a website which is based on multivendors, Customers can purchage products from vendors. So customer will pay the amount to vendors and admin can get their fees. For this I want to add adaptive payments in my website.
I have setuped all api's of adaptive payments in my website. Below is the process I followed :
1. Called https://svcs.sandbox.paypal.com/AdaptivePayments/Pay with sandbox paypal userid, password, signature and application id.
2. After this customer will redirect to paypal site for doing payment.
It is working fine with sandbox.
Now I want to go live, but I didn't find application id for live.
1. Is the application Client id is the application id from developer account -> MY APPS And CREDENTIALS?
2. I added live paypal userid, password, and signature from https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiAccess/applications, Is it right?
3. Is adaptive payments allowed in US only?
4. Do I have to connect vendors to my application before sending payments? I have only passing email id of vendor in pay api.
Please provide solutions for the above queries.
Wanted to know if you found a solution ? I have the same problem and it looks like Adaptive Payment if "off".
I still don't understand why PayPal is living the test (sendox) APP ID "on"... I've been testing Adaptive payments for months ... And when I want to go live... huuuugh !!!