How to confirm email for REST API?

daveincleveland
Contributor
Contributor

When I'm logged into the developer account I cannot create an app here because it says my email has not been confirmed.

Whenever I click "account eligibility", and try to enable any of the unavailable features it just kicks me to the basic paypal account screen. Both of the emails I use for my business account have been confirmed - so I'm confused about what else to do? 

And there doesn't seem to be any way to ask for another confirmation email specifically from the Developer page?

payprob1.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Usually when you see this particular error message it means that the email address associated with your Developer Login is not confirmed on your Live PayPal Account.

You should have been sent a confirmation email when you added the email to your live PayPal Account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Usually when you see this particular error message it means that the email address associated with your Developer Login is not confirmed on your Live PayPal Account.

You should have been sent a confirmation email when you added the email to your live PayPal Account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.