How can we do credit card payments in paypal sandbox environment without creating paypal account

shanthini
Contributor
Contributor

How can we do credit card payments in paypal sandbox environment without creating paypal account

We are using paypal IPN

If I click ‘Buy Now’ button, we are directed to a page with provisions to ‘login’ (Pay with Paypal) or ‘Create an Account’

If we click ‘Create an Account’ button, we are directed to a page with provision to ‘Pay with debit or credit card’. In this page we have the provision to enter credit card details. But at the bottom it is mandatory that we have to provide the details to create the account also. The button says ‘ Create account and Pay Now’

Please suggest on this

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Card payments via account optional is not guaranteed for every checkout. If you want direct card payments, you would need to create a U.S./U.K. business account and upgrade that account to payments pro (note, this specific functionality isn't working at the moment. We're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. If your interested in testing this scenario, monitor the thread sticky'd at the top of the sandbox forum and I'll update that thread when the issue is resolved).

Share the email address for the merchant account and buyer account being used during the payment attempt and I can take a look.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.