Getting Error while Deleting Sandbox Account. I want to clear my all sandbox accounts.

sanjay29
New Community Member

Hello I am having issue regarding Sandbox Account Deletion. While deleting sandbox accounts i am getting error "Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again. If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 490c6d3195bbe". I want to clear Sandbox accounts.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id / payer id from either your production account or from one of the sandbox accounts. Instructions on how to find this ID can be found in thread pinned to the top of the sandbox forum - "How to report a sandbox issue".

Please do NOT share email addresses.

I can remove all the sandbox accounts from your developer account once you provide the information requested above.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

RaseOne
Contributor
Contributor

Just to let everyone know... I'm getting the same error. I only need to delete one account right now but It gives me that same error every time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.