ErrorCode: 10548

SSE_Seller
Contributor
Contributor

I have integrated my from built in formstack with Paypal Payment Pro. Upon testing this form in the sandbox env I am receiving the error  ErrorCode: 10548 This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. (Error ID: 72cd3976dfbbc8dd28fa) . What does this mean and please let me know if I am missing something. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

"10548" means the account is not setup to process the type of transaction you're attempting to process, in this case a payments pro transaction.

Check the sandbox account in question within PayPal developer. The account should be type "business pro". If it only shows "business", then open the sandbox account's details page within PayPal developer (click the three dots to the right of the email address on the "accounts" page, then on the menu which appears select "view/edit account") and click on "upgrade to pro".

The account type should change from "business" to "business pro" and you can now re-attempt the previous transaction and it should no longer return the "10548" API error.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.