Error while upgrading sandbox to business pro

pchavda
Contributor
Contributor

I am having trouble upgrading my sandbox business account to business pro. I am getting following error.

Something went wrong. PayPal Payments Pro could not be enabled. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: f44b6f60edaa5

I am trying to run test transactions through paypal manager and I am getting "PayPal presented result code 5 - Error: Invalid merchant information." this error. After searching more it seems that I have to upgrade my sandbox business account to business pro but no luck there.

Any help is appreciated. 

@MTS_Justin I see related posts regarding same issue. there is no firm resolution to this issue available.

I can provide more information on this if needed.

Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

pfrand
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same error message. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've tested this today and experienced the issue you mentioned when I attempt to upgrade the account immediately after it's been created. If I leave the account for a few minutes and then attempt the upgrade, it works.

I'll look into this internally to see what maybe causing the error to displayed, but re-attempting the upgrade process should result in an upgraded account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

pchavda
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin,

I did try updating sandbox email to pro and it worked. Now I am able to run test transaction without any error. 

I believe that the error was because I did not have sandbox pro business account. But it works now.

Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too

pfrand
Contributor
Contributor

I was also able to upgrade my sandbox account to pro. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.