Error in recurring billing tools

whitelabel
Contributor
Contributor

I've been seeing the following error when using the Recurring Billing tools in sandbox (account is W3W3Q45W9798Y):

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

For some browsers, this problem can be resolved by clearing or deleting cookies.

Message 3005

I've tried clearing cookies, to no avail.

These steps seem to reproduce it reliably:

1.  Open Tools > Recurring Payments > Create a Subscription button

2. Choose a button type of "Automatic Billing"

3. Click the "Learn more" button that has appeared in the form

(What I was actually trying to do if you're interested, is enable automatic billing through this link which I think should let me agree to the Ts and Cs)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The sandbox account you're referring to is currently enabled for payments pro (UK) and an account with this product enabled cannot also have ERP enabled.

If you want to test the functionality of ERP, create a new UK business account (don't upgrade it to payments pro) and let me know the new account merchant account id and I'll enable ERP for you.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The sandbox account you're referring to is currently enabled for payments pro (UK) and an account with this product enabled cannot also have ERP enabled.

If you want to test the functionality of ERP, create a new UK business account (don't upgrade it to payments pro) and let me know the new account merchant account id and I'll enable ERP for you.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

whitelabel
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Justin,

Your solution came a bit late for us, unfortunately, and we had to figure out another way to progress things, but hopefully it will help others who encounter the same issue. Thanks very much for your time!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.