Error during Setup sandbox using API

writenowads
Contributor
Contributor

I have already two account in my sandbox and I have created a new test account for test transaction process. I setup API username, password, signature in my website correctly. I have also go to merchant account in sandbox.paypal.com website and changed auto return on and give return website link and Payment Data Transfer (optional) is on, Encrypted Website Payments is off, PayPal Express Checkout Settings is off. When I go to my website https://writenowads.com/ and process paypal sandbox payment and it gives the error "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method." and it tells return to merchant option. I cant do it for sandbox as well as in live account. In my website side developer asking API username, password, signature, and mail id. Please give me a suggestion to solve this problem.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

I have added content in My Apps & Credentials

2.jpg

1.jpg

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MTS_Justin

Hello,

We're currently aware of this issue and our engineers are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Until the issue is resolved, all checkouts within sandbox will result in failure with this error message.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

sdppo
Contributor
Contributor

Why do not you notify on Paypal Status page?

Login to Me Too

writenowads
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to paypal. I don't how to notify on Paypal Status page. Please tell me your suggestion. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

sdppo
Contributor
Contributor

I do not know either. I told @MTS_Justin

Login to Me Too

writenowads
Contributor
Contributor

ok Thanks for your support.

Login to Me Too

writenowads
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to paypal. Please give me your suggestion how to solve this problem. I have copy API username, password, signature and paste to my site but when I test sandbox the pyapal gives the error message "please return to merchant". Thank you.

Login to Me Too

writenowads
Contributor
Contributor

When will the error clear. Today also I checked the same error shown. Is any settings I have to change that is mistake by me else it going wrong automatically. Please tell me. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We're aware and working towards a resolution.

I can't provide a time frame, but engineers are actively engaged in investigating the issue at the moment.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.