Error 500000 ack: failure in sandbox

CoachJay
Contributor
Contributor

Started on June 13, 2018

Every REST api call from my app in sandbox is returning :
{"responseEnvelope":{"timestamp":"2018-07-08T21:44:45.119-07:00","ack":"Failure","correlationId":"<removed>","build":"47218156"},"error":[{"errorId":"500000","domain":"PLATFORM","subdomain":"Application","severity":"Error","category":"Application","message":"Internal Error"}]}

This is coming from a long-standing app that has had no changes in many many months, so it is not application related.  I only found out about the problem from email logs from the app, not from active changes in the app.

Further testing manually from the application, shows that I can no longer post getInvoiceDetails or createAndSendInvoice to PayPal sandbox.

I can not find any information on errorID:500000 except this in the "adaptive payments API" information:

500000There is a system error

Does anyone have any clue what possible "System error" this error could mean... keeping in mind that these functions in my scripts worked fine between November 2017 and June 2018.   June 13, 2018 is when all previously working requests suddenly started to fail (Sandbox).

Thanks in advance for any help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MTS_Stefan
HI CoachJay,

If you post the correlation ID I can have a look.
Other then PayPal, the correlation ID is non functional and risk free to post especially on sandbox.

Kind Regards,
Stefan
Login to Me Too

CoachJay
Contributor
Contributor

Example response including correlationID:   Still happening today... any request... getInvoiceDetails, CreateAndSendInvoice, etc.

{"responseEnvelope":{"timestamp":"2018-07-12T09:15:16.268-07:00","ack":"Failure","correlationId":"89c365b71c617","build":"47218156"},"error":[{"errorId":"500000","domain":"PLATFORM","subdomain":"Application","severity":"Error","category":"Application","message":"Internal Error"}]}

Thanks,

Jayson.

Side note if you happen to know.. is there a way to delete my previous questio.. Its essentially the same as this, but I had put a title on it based on what I thought may have been happening, but wasn't. ( I thought it could be the getInvoiceDetails failing because the invoices were 6 months old. )  Soon after I posted, I realized it, but couldn't figure out how to edit it, so I created a more specific post....and title.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.