cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

Highlighted
Contributor

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

Hey there,

I am building a website using the s2member PRO plugin and I am trying to test recurring payments and I am getting the following warning: Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant. I believe @MTS_Justin helped with a similar issue (link), any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

Hello,

Please read this pinned thread first and retrieve the merchant id / payer id for your sandbox business account within which you want to enable DPRP.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/PLEASE-READ-How-To-Report-A-Sandbox-Issue/m-...

Share the merchant id / payer id in reply and I can add DPRP to your sandbox business account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the quick reply! The merchant ID for the account I am trying to test is: 

Z9KX34QWGVEEY

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hello,

The configuration of that account didn't look right and we had some account upgrade issues around the time the account was created, so I assume that was the cause of the configuration not looking right.

I've therefore created a new sandbox business account, upgraded it to payments pro and added recurring payments. I've tested the recurring payment functionality and it's working well on this account.

I've assigned the new account to your developer account and you should now see it under the list of your accounts.

The email address for the account starts with "sb-dtfzj2753616".

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey Justin,

I have just tried using that account, but unfortunately I am still getting the same error. I was talking to Technical support yesterday and they had mentioned that DPRP is currently unavailable in Hong Kong, is this why I am possibly getting the error? On the plugin I am using there is also space for Payflow, is this the same thing? Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it!

Kind Regards,

Ryan

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hi,
I suddenly noticed the same DPRP error today after 5+ yrs of using Paypal more or less successfully from my S2MemberPro site.  Is there some configuration issue for my live account type that prevents the recurring payment functionality from working?

PayPal Merchant ID: LXY92W9NQXMTL

I'm based in Singapore if that matters.  Thanks in advance,
Darren

Highlighted

Hi,

I have the same issue. My Merchant ID is 

PNHREPW5SREL2

Thanks.