Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

ry-con
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there,

I am building a website using the s2member PRO plugin and I am trying to test recurring payments and I am getting the following warning: Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant. I believe @MTS_Justin helped with a similar issue (link), any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please read this pinned thread first and retrieve the merchant id / payer id for your sandbox business account within which you want to enable DPRP.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/PLEASE-READ-How-To-Report-A-Sandbox-Issue/m-...

Share the merchant id / payer id in reply and I can add DPRP to your sandbox business account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

ry-con
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Justin,

Thank you for the quick reply! The merchant ID for the account I am trying to test is: 

Z9KX34QWGVEEY

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The configuration of that account didn't look right and we had some account upgrade issues around the time the account was created, so I assume that was the cause of the configuration not looking right.

I've therefore created a new sandbox business account, upgraded it to payments pro and added recurring payments. I've tested the recurring payment functionality and it's working well on this account.

I've assigned the new account to your developer account and you should now see it under the list of your accounts.

The email address for the account starts with "sb-dtfzj2753616".

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

ry-con
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Justin,

I have just tried using that account, but unfortunately I am still getting the same error. I was talking to Technical support yesterday and they had mentioned that DPRP is currently unavailable in Hong Kong, is this why I am possibly getting the error? On the plugin I am using there is also space for Payflow, is this the same thing? Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it!

Kind Regards,

Ryan

Login to Me Too

darrenchu
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,
I suddenly noticed the same DPRP error today after 5+ yrs of using Paypal more or less successfully from my S2MemberPro site.  Is there some configuration issue for my live account type that prevents the recurring payment functionality from working?

PayPal Merchant ID: LXY92W9NQXMTL

I'm based in Singapore if that matters.  Thanks in advance,
Darren

Login to Me Too

ry-con
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Darren,

I'm not anything to do with PayPal (but using s2Members pro && working for a client in Hong Kong), but I would check with your local PayPal and see if DPRP is available in Singapore, as when I had emailed the technical team about this they said DRPR is not available in Hong Kong - this may be the case for you too. I believe in the s2Member's section there is something called 'Payflow' which from my understanding is similar to the subscription, unfortunately I was not able to get that sorted either. I think something had happened with the Paypal architecture within the last 6 weeks, as when I had set up a developer account, it wasn't configured properly.

If I find a solution to this s2Member issue - I will make sure to post my solution here!

Login to Me Too

darrenchu
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your experience Ry-con!

I previously for 5yrs+ had no issue w/ my configuration using the same Paypal account.  I suspect the issue might be that as of yesterday, right before generating the error, I configured my S2member Pro form to accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.  If anyone from Paypal's reading this, correct me if I'm wrong, but the recurring payments functionality via S2Member is available only with the payment form configured for Paypal only payments, as opposed to via credit card?

Is this recurring, subscription payment method via S2Member only available for Paypal Pro accounts?  Any timeline on when Paypal Pro will become available in Singapore?  Is this account type still only available in the US, Canada and the UK?

Login to Me Too

BK38

Hi,

I have the same issue. My Merchant ID is 

PNHREPW5SREL2

Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.