Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

Tmira
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I´m using Paypal thru a WordPress membership plugin called S2Member. Due to TLS/SSL changes I´m doing some test in order to check everything will continue OK since Paypal changes.The plugin uses SOAP/NVP API to connect with PayPal or Paypal Sandbox. It depends on the configuration. To do my test, the plugin is in developer mode, so connecting with PayPal sandbox.

I have just upgraded my sandbox business account (shop_sandbox at tmira.com) to PRO in order to test recurrent subscription payment from credit cards (payments from Paypal account is working OK). But when submitting payment form, I have an "Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.". I read that changing to Pro this issue would disappear. But...

Any idea? Advices will be kindly appreciated.

Thx in advance.

Luis

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi Luis,

Done - The account now has recurring payments enabled !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We experienced an issue with accounts being upgraded to payments pro prior to March 29th and your account was created on the 27th.

Please delete the account and create a new U.S. business account, upgrade the account to payments pro and then come back to this thread and let me know the new account email address and I can add recurring payments to the account for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Login to Me Too

Tmira
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again,

As indicated I have created a new one: tienda_credito at tmira.com. It is a Business Pro account created yesterday. 

Thx in advance

Luis

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi Luis,

Done - The account now has recurring payments enabled !

Login to Me Too

Tmira
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin,

Done! Seems to work. Thx a lot.

Regards,

Luis

Login to Me Too

eburtonstepping
New Community Member

Can you assist me with the same thing? I am using the same plugin and having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hi,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

If you comment your Sandbox Merchant ID, we can enable DPRP for your Sandbox Account.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

WStechNol
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Please enable DPRP for my account as well, thanks.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

Hello,

If you want direct payment recurring payments enabled on your sandbox account, we need the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox account.

Please create a new thread for your request and include the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox business account on which you want this product enabled.

Note : Your sandbox business account needs to be upgraded to payments pro before we can add direct payment recurring payment functionality

There is a guide available in the following thread which explains how to retrieve it.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/PLEASE-READ-How-To-Report-A-Sandbox-Issue/m-...

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.