Error 10548 , for sandbox account using DoDirectPayment

eweiss
New Community Member

I'm trying to make a sandbox api call for itadmin-facilitator_api1.weissapps.com with METHOD DoDirectPayment

The response I get back is:

ErrorMessage = Error: This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.
ErrorCode = Error code: 10548

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This is a known issue we're working to resolve at the moment. Once it's been resolved, I'll post an update in this thread.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

ltullman
Contributor
Contributor

Hi is this fixed yet?  I'm having similar issues.  Right now I'm trying to test against the sandbox using a cURL request that works against the live system and it's giving me a security error 10002:

TIMESTAMP=2018%2d05%2d23T23%3a36%3a03Z&CORRELATIONID=8d38a15e7d599&ACK=Failure&VERSION=205&BUILD=46457558&L_ERRORCODE0=10002&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=Security%20error&L_LONGMESSAGE0=Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid&L_SEVERITYCODE0=Error

This is is just using Postman for testing right now.

*** EDIT: Disregard this for now.  I had to set up sandbox credentials and now I'm getting past the error message.  

Login to Me Too

cchung26
Contributor
Contributor

Hi has this issue been fixed in the sandbox environment? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

"Once it's been resolved, I'll post an update in this thread"

I'm happy to advise the issue is resolved as of this morning. Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.