cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 10548 during Woocommerce testing with Paypal Pro.

New Community Member

Error 10548 during Woocommerce testing with Paypal Pro.

Hello,

I am working on a client's website, which is using Wordpress + Woocommerce with the Paypal Pro plugin to accept payments.

My client provided me with his Paypal credentials in order to create two sandbox accounts for testing. 

He has a business pro account with paypal and after creating his sandbox accounts, and entering the API credentials on his store for testing, I keep receiving the error "Payment error: This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions." during the Checkout process.

Tried re-creating his sandbox accounts, re-adding the API credentials for those accounts, with no success.

The debug log is:

[TIMESTAMP] => 2018-05-25T13:18:13Z
[CORRELATIONID] => d9c8aa47829ca
[ACK] => Failure
[VERSION] => 119
[BUILD] => 46457558
[L_ERRORCODE0] => 10548
[L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Invalid Configuration
[L_LONGMESSAGE0] => This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.
[L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error
[AMT] => 46.31
[CURRENCYCODE] => USD 

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error 10548 during Woocommerce testing with Paypal Pro.

Hello gdeveloper,

A sandbox account does not take over rights from a live account and vs.
Which means you might attempt to use a feature with an account that doesn't have it.
The owner of the account should reach out to us via MTS ticket, specify the sandbox account and functions/products/features desired so we can grand the access.
The CS would be the one to contact if you are looking to have these functions in live.