Error 10548 during Woocommerce testing with Paypal Pro.

gdeveloper
New Community Member

Hello,

I am working on a client's website, which is using Wordpress + Woocommerce with the Paypal Pro plugin to accept payments.

My client provided me with his Paypal credentials in order to create two sandbox accounts for testing. 

He has a business pro account with paypal and after creating his sandbox accounts, and entering the API credentials on his store for testing, I keep receiving the error "Payment error: This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions." during the Checkout process.

Tried re-creating his sandbox accounts, re-adding the API credentials for those accounts, with no success.

The debug log is:

[TIMESTAMP] => 2018-05-25T13:18:13Z
[CORRELATIONID] => d9c8aa47829ca
[ACK] => Failure
[VERSION] => 119
[BUILD] => 46457558
[L_ERRORCODE0] => 10548
[L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Invalid Configuration
[L_LONGMESSAGE0] => This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.
[L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error
[AMT] => 46.31
[CURRENCYCODE] => USD 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Stefan
Hello gdeveloper,

A sandbox account does not take over rights from a live account and vs.
Which means you might attempt to use a feature with an account that doesn't have it.
The owner of the account should reach out to us via MTS ticket, specify the sandbox account and functions/products/features desired so we can grand the access.
The CS would be the one to contact if you are looking to have these functions in live.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.