Enable the return of billing address

LucasBorges
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I need help activating the return of billing address functionality for a sandbox account. Could someone please enable this for me? Seller Account ID: 82T9PU7L8Z9G

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

No worries, thanks for the updated id.

I've enabled the return of the buyer's billing address for the sandbox business account you specified.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

LucasBorges
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin I saw that you help a few people with this issue like in this ticket:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Enable-reference-transactions-for-woocommerc...

Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id from the sandbox account in which you want the billing address returned.

I've checked the merchant id you shared and this isn't from a sandbox account. Login to the sandbox account first, then retrieve the merchant id.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant ID from a sandbox account can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

LucasBorges
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, sorry, it was missing the last letter:

82T9PU7L8Z9GJ

I believe this is it.

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

No worries, thanks for the updated id.

I've enabled the return of the buyer's billing address for the sandbox business account you specified.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

mishasaini
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin ,

I see you help people with their sandbox business account to enable return of billing address. Can you please help me as well. My account id is 3JXSM4WC2TFUA  .

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id for your sandbox account.

I've enabled the return of the buyer's billing address for the sandbox business account you've specified.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

mishasaini
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin ,

Hope you are doing well. Will you please help me to enable return of billing address for the sandbox business account.

My account id is MC9HP7FCNPXMW  .

Regards,

Misha

Login to Me Too

mishasaini
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Justin ,

Hope you are doing well. Will you please help me to enable return of billing address for the sandbox business account.

My account id is MC9HP7FCNPXMW  .

Regards,

Misha

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id for your sandbox account.

I've enabled the return of the buyer's billing address for the sandbox business account you've specified.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.