Enable reference transactions on my sandbox account
@MTS_Justin HI, I need some help with enabling reference transactions for my account. Paypal Express checkout via Braintree
I have contacted customer support both via phone, message, and email I haven't gotten any response.
@MTS_Justin Thank you!
I have been trying to reach customer service for a month now, Is there another way besides the webform email or by phone. The phone doesn't put me through I only get a message saying "We currently have limited customer service staffing due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions"
Email has no reply but someone is opening it.
You probably won't be able to reach them via phone due to COVID and the impact it has had.
You would need to use the web-form method to reach out to them. If you don't receive a response, please try again. The teams are extremely busy so please additional time to receive a response.
(note : You will need a business account in order to request this functionality. It cannot be used on a personal or premier account type)
To obtain the feature on a Sandbox (test) account for development purposes, first log in to developer.paypal.com with a Live account, then create a Business account in the Sandbox.
Reference Transactions are enabled by default on Sandbox accounts that were created after December 15, 2015.
Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Im am a developer and i am having issues getting google pay to work on my account. in Sandbox Environment
- How do i pass a customer ID number in the transaction in Sandbox Environment
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- Guest Checkout still requires customers to create account at the end in PayPal Payments Standard
- Getting Not Authorized on API Call in REST APIs