Enable reference transactions on my sandbox account

TBSLab
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin HI, I need some help with enabling reference transactions for my account. Paypal Express checkout via Braintree

I have contacted customer support both via phone, message, and email I haven't gotten any response.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I can only assist with sandbox related account requests.

For production accounts, you will need to discuss with our customer service team.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

TBSLab
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin  Thank you!

I have been trying to reach customer service for a month now, Is there another way besides the webform email or by phone. The phone doesn't put me through I only get a message saying "We currently have limited customer service staffing due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions"

Email has no reply but someone is opening it.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You probably won't be able to reach them via phone due to COVID and the impact it has had.

You would need to use the web-form method to reach out to them. If you don't receive a response, please try again. The teams are extremely busy so please additional time to receive a response.

(note : You will need a business account in order to request this functionality. It cannot be used on a personal or premier account type)

To obtain the feature on a Sandbox (test) account for development purposes, first log in to developer.paypal.com with a Live account, then create a Business account in the Sandbox.
Reference Transactions are enabled by default on Sandbox accounts that were created after December 15, 2015.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.