ERROR 10548 - The merchant's account is not able to process transactions

hdeolekar
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to perform DoDirectPayment for my business pro account. I see lots of people getting the same error as below:

L_ERRORCODE0=10548&L_SHORTMESSAGE0=Invalid%20Configuration&L_LONGMESSAGE0=This%20transaction%20cannot%20be%20processed%2e%20The%20merchant%27s%20account%20is%20not%20able%20to%20process%20transactions

Is Paypal still working on this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin

Hello,

Yes, we're still working on the issue.

Please monitor the thread pinned to the top of the forum, as this is where I'll provide an update once the issue has been resolved.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

hdeolekar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Justin,

How would I know if this issue has been resolved? The top of the thread shows resolved already, but lately, people are having this issue? Do you have the proper link where I can check the status (besides the one which says SOLVED)

Login to Me Too

hdeolekar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Justin,

No, it didn’t solve the problem. It says you added manually payment pro account existing account, that was in Oct-2017. It has been reported as broken recently, not sure from when.

Has the issue been resolved after the recent reporting of the problem since March?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.