DPRP is disabled

accesuite
New Community Member

I am trying to make test payment using sandbox. Whenever i do recurring payment i get a message as DPRP is not enabled for this merchant. I am able to do direct payment but not recurring payment through sandbox account. How to enable DPRP in sandbox account to make recurring payment.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi @accesuite

Send me the email address for your sandbox account and I'll take a look if I can add DPRP to your account. I cannot guarantee it, as we have an issue with payments pro upgrades within the sandbox environment at the moment which may affect adding the DPRP product bundle

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

accesuite
New Community Member

I am trying to make test payment using sandbox. Whenever i do recurring payment i get a message as DPRP is not enabled for this merchant. I am able to do direct payment but not recurring payment through sandbox account. How to enable DPRP in sandbox account to make recurring payment.

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi @accesuite

Send me the email address for your sandbox account and I'll take a look if I can add DPRP to your account. I cannot guarantee it, as we have an issue with payments pro upgrades within the sandbox environment at the moment which may affect adding the DPRP product bundle

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Gnawaz
New Community Member
You Peoples My Account Activate Please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.