cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPRP disabled while creating a billing agreement in SANDBOX

DPRP disabled while creating a billing agreement in SANDBOX

Hi,

I am getting DPRP disabled issue in the sandbox environment. I have upgraded my business account to business-pro account. Still I am getting the same issue. Can you please enable "DPRP" for my sandbox account?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES

Re: DPRP disabled while creating a billing agreement in SANDBOX

Anyone? Thanks.

@Cunners wrote:

Hi,

I am getting DPRP disabled issue in the sandbox environment. I have upgraded my business account to business-pro account. Still I am getting the same issue. Can you please enable "DPRP" for my sandbox account?

Thanks,

Hello,

This is expected as DPRP is not enabled by default on sandbox accounts, even if you upgrade them to a payments pro account.

Unfortunately I discovered an issue with adding DPRP to sandbox accounts yesterday and currently it cannot be added. I've requested our developers to review this issue to find a solution.

I'll pin this thread to the top of this forum so other users are aware and once the issue is resolved, I'll enable DPRP on any account which needs it. I just the merchant id from the sandbox account.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Hi Team, 

I am working on one solution for my client, and i want DPRP enabled in my Account. I think there is no setting to enable it. Please find my details as below :

1. Account Type : Business Pro Account 

My Requirement, i want OneTime/Recurring Payment through Credit Card. I am able to submit one time payment using Credit Vault but Facing problem with while doing recurring payment using REST API.

Please enable Recurring payment to my Account so i can show demo to client.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in Adavnce.