Categorizing and Segregating Multiple Business Cash Flows

Wentil
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Folks. I've been a PayPal Merchant for... wow, a really, really long time. Like, over 10 years. However, I have a problem that I need help with. I now want to compartmentalize transactions from different projects into different categories, and keep the received funds from these different sources in separate balances, so I can track and use the income from them separately. For example, I want to have Business Hosting Revenue come in on one account, and Individual User Subscription Revenue come in on another, and be able to track and access them separately. Almost like setting up two different bank accounts. The easiest way to do that would seem to use two different Web Hooks for the IPN System and maybe two different inbound e-mail addresses for payments, but I don't see any instructions at all on how to get that in place. How do I do that in PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wentil 

Contact customer service and ask if child or sub accounts does that.

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.