Cannot verify sandbox account

Malate
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im trying to test my sandbox but unfortunately I cannot verify my email. I've sent confirmation countless time. Does anyone knows what to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_joaquim
Hello Malate,

Emails on sandbox are not sent via "real" email but into the "notifications" system (You can find it on the portal developer.paypal.com on the section Sandbox > Notifications). You will therefore normally find all the notifications for a specific email stored in the developer's portal, once logged in your paypal account there (only sandbox accounts created via the developer portal will appear on this as it will need to be linked to your PayPal developer accounts).

Also, In order to make sure to create new sandbox account correctly, I invite you to do it through PayPal's developer portal in order to make sure the tests accounts are created and confirmed correctly.

Was my answer helpful? Please don't hesitate to give me a Kudo to help the visibility on my answer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.