Cannot test sandbox payments because email is not verified

Kempeth
New Community Member

I'm trying to run a few test scenarios for my eshop (woocommerce) and have setup two sandbox accounts (business and private). However while the shop did register the order, loging in as the business PayPal account I see that it is not accepting the payment because I have no confirmed email address. But PayPal isn't sending any confirmation emails so how can I actually test anything?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Stefan
Hi Kempeth,

We can verify the account for you, if you send us a ticket to the MTS. In it please specify the sandbox account you are working with.

Alternatively I would recommend going to http://developer.paypal.com there use your PayPal Business Account to login.
On that dashboard you will find access to a section called sandbox. It will allow you to create sandbox accounts, administrate them, access all mails send to them (via notification tab) and these emails must not be valid, the accounts will be automatically verified.

I hope this helps.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.