Cannot create sandbox app

hsuweibo
Contributor
Contributor

In the developer dashboard, under "My app & credential", I selected the "Sandbox" tab, then clicked "Create App". After entering the app name and clicking the "Create App" button, I am redirected to a page that says "An internal server error has occurred". I tried clearing my cache and cookies and changing the browser, but none of them resolved the issue. Does anyone know what I should do?Screenshot from 2021-06-08 01-59-18.png

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

BlackstarGibson
Contributor
Contributor

most likely related to the sandbox cloud migration maintenance: https://www.paypal-status.com/history/eventdetails/37016

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue.

We're aware and actively investigating.

I'll update the thread pinned to the top of this forum once the issue has been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This issue should now be resolved.

I've tested accessing existing REST applications and creating new one's today and experienced no issues / errors.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

gameznet
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this exact error, unable to create a new sandbox rest app or edit existing one without this error occuring

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Can you please re-attempt the same process and see if you can see a "debug id" within the "network" section of developer tools within your browser ?

Go to the "my apps & credentials" page, then open developer tools (Shift+I) in Chrome and then click on the "network" tab. Go back to the "my apps & credentials" page and attempt to create the REST app. If the failure occurs, you should see the creation attempt / error in the "network" tab and there should also be a "debug id" shown within the same section.

Please share the debug id and I can review further.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.