Cannot Confirm or Link already existing Sandbox account

Androigie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've a Developer & a Sandbox account, but I can't:

1º Confirm my sandbox account.

I can press the button at my sandbox section, but no email is received and it's not confirmed.

2º Link that sandbox account to my developer account (same email)

I get a 500 Internal Server Error

https://developer.paypal.com/developer/accounts/link?code=C21AAEWrmAql7rlxGgtw57PO7RURZFbjkX8swxPIut...

Could anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hello @Androigie

The email address is now confirmed and the account verified.

In relation to the sandbox account linkage issue, there is a thread "pinned" to the top of this forum for this issue and I'll post in there once it's been resolved. You can subscribe to that thread, by clicking on the "options" menu item to the right of the thread and then select "subscribe". You'll be notified of any replies.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MTS_Justin
Hello,

1. Emails from sandbox accounts are sent to the "notifications" section of your PayPal Developer account only. Check there for the confirmation email.

2. Linking a sandbox account to your developer account should be back working again starting today, as we've recently deployed a fix for the issue.

Unfortunately we are experiencing some technical issues within our sandbox environment today, so please wait until they are resolved and then re-attempt the two items you mentioned.

Please check our PayPal status page for the very latest sandbox status - https://www.paypal-status.com/product/sandbox

Login to Me Too

Androigie
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @MTS_Justin,

I'm afraid I'm still having troubles:

From Sandbox Account --> Email cannot be confirmed.

Email Confirmation: I'm not getting Confirmation email (email or Notification in Developer Notifications)

From my developer account --> trying to Link sandbox account to developer account through the link:

Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.
If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: bc20d0d0d2002
If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 73839e40dd7d5

Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

pfeigl
Contributor
Contributor

We are seeing the same problem. Created a Developer Account and a Sandbox account and cannot link those too.

This leads to the problem, that we cannot confirm the e-mail address and the sandbox account than doesn't accept orders.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The issue with linking a sandbox account created via "www.sandbox.paypal.com" is a known issue at the moment which we're working to resolve.

In regards to email confirmations, if you can't confirm the email address for a sandbox account, please share the "merchant account id" for your sandbox business account. You can find the "merchant account id" by logging into the account in question, click on "profile", then "profile & settings" and finally it will be displayed near the bottom of the page, second item from the bottom.

I'll be able to manually confirm the email address and verify the account for you.

Login to Me Too

Androigie
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @MTS_Justin,

About the account to be Confirmed --> id: 27BQZLRAVU432

About Link Sandbox and Developer account --> How can I keep track about the "known issue"?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hello @Androigie

The email address is now confirmed and the account verified.

In relation to the sandbox account linkage issue, there is a thread "pinned" to the top of this forum for this issue and I'll post in there once it's been resolved. You can subscribe to that thread, by clicking on the "options" menu item to the right of the thread and then select "subscribe". You'll be notified of any replies.

Login to Me Too

Androigie
Contributor
Contributor

Perfect, Thanks!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.