Can't find Paypal API Username, Paypal API Password, Paypal API Signature

helderbsousa
New Community Member

good night, i log into my paypal account but i can't find Paypal API Username, Paypal API Password, Paypal API Signature. I'm trying to set up paypal in a wordpress theme with two settings: Sandbox and live. How can I access these APIs? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please follow this guide to request the API credentials for your account :

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-request-api-signature-or-certificate-credential...

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

ArBOR-Benfeita
Contributor
Contributor

This link no longer works. I have exactly this problem. I can find the live API information thanks to a direct link from the WordPress plugin I'm using but their instructions for the same information for the sandbox API appear to be out of date as you've changed all the menu items they instruct me to use.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

For any account, login to the account and click on the icon in the top right side of the page, then click on "account settings". On the following page, in the "API access" section, click on "update".

You should now be in the API credentials section, if you want API credentials for Wordpress, select "NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)" and follow the process through until you have your API credentials.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.