Can I Setup PayPal Sandbox and Live Accounts for End Users?

coopvr
New Community Member

I host Vacation Rental Websites for Owners and Integrated PayPal Payments but I have to Walk Through Setting up these PayPal Accounts, Developer Accounts, Sandboxes and Options with the End Users and it is frustrating for both of us.

It even took me time to figure out all of the settings and options and discern between Developer and Live accounts and it just takes way to long because of relying on customers to learn and all the nuances they must go through. Is there a Simple Guide to this, anyway to Automate the process or let me handle everything as a Developer for my Customers.

I need to obtain Client Id's, Live Id's and Secret Keys and make sure all of the options are checked properly in the Developer Account before everything works properly.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

One option that could possibly work (assuming your clients have Business Accounts and are willing provide you with limited account access privileges) is to use the Multi-User access feature.   This info explains the basics on how this works.  The owner of the account has to set you up with a User ID (not an email address) and a Password and then can grant you certain access privileges.  The Password can only be changed by the account owner.  After they set you up, you can test the User ID and Password.   You simply login PayPal using the User ID and Password and you're in business.  Note, each client you work with will have to go through the same process - the one downside I can think of is that you will end up with several different User IDs and Passwords.   However, once that is done, you should be able to work with each account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.