Add currencies

developer12
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Requirement of the project : The application will be able to transfer money to any user across the globe with phone number, amount and the currency code.

I have created a sandbox account, and added money to both USD and GBP. 

There is no option to add INR. ( without which i'm not able test payout API with INR)

My questions :

1. Is there a way to add INR.

2. If I send money in USD to a Indian user, will it show money in his local currency, once he receive?  

Kindly suggest a optimal solution to my above mentioned requirement.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Stefan

Hello developer12,

I am afraid that the idea behind your application will not always work in the outlined way.

Not every currency is available and not every country can receive or send payments as others.

Some countries might have some rules and regulations that would limit access to certain PayPal features.

Please take a look at this page: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

When you test local currencies and features, it is advisable that your test accounts is from the respective country.

During the creation of a test account you can define its country, address, currencies etc..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.