Adaptive Payments

Marhoon
Contributor
Contributor

I am working with a start up and were looking to use Paypals adaptive payments, mainly the preapprovals and the parallel payments.

I've read on the adaptive payments docs that it is for selected partners for approved use cases, does this mean that we would be unable to use these features?

Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

simonesaviolo
New Community Member

Sorry to necropost, but my question is a direct continuation of this reply. 

The link you provided to "PayPal for Marketplaces" redirects to "PayPal for Partners" (https://developer.paypal.com/docs/partners/). While that seems to be an API that does all I expected it to do, a warning box says:

"PayPal for Partners is a limited-release solution at this time. It is available to select partners for approved use cases."

Does this only mean that a business account must be setup (and a contract be signed) before the feature can be used, or is there another restriction in place? The phrasing looks very similar to the one in the documentation for Adaptive Payments, which is deprecated and can't be used for new integrations. 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

PayPal For Marketplaces is not generally available and currently only available to select PayPal Partners. You need to be a PayPal Partner to use this product at the moment.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.