Access Token not found in cache

RJ20
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

I am integrating my application with paypal payment.I was successful in integrating, I am able to make payments.But some times I get the below error when requesting paypal.

The error response is as follows :

Error response: {"error":"invalid_token","error_description":"Access Token not found in cache"}

Can you suggest me what is going wrong, I am facing this issues in both sanbox and live environments.Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thank You,

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

CamelliaSinensi
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same problem. I think this is related to the OAuth token that is expired, so if you can, you can ask a new one.

In my case, I saw a paypal smart button click, which seemed to work. Then a second one, 36 hours later from the same page. That second click triggered that error. I don't know what is the impact on the customer and if the smart button handle the OAuth token refresh and I would like to know.

Login to Me Too

Jahir3
New Community Member

Were you able to fix this issue?

Login to Me Too

massimoi
New Community Member

I just cleared the cache and localstore in my browser and everything worked again.

Login to Me Too

Praveen09
New Community Member

I too having same problem. I am getting refresh token and eventhough it is coming invalid token. Any suggestion on this problem would be really helpful

Login to Me Too

Jahir3
New Community Member

Anyone found the solution for this issue? Seems no one knows how to fix this specific issue.

Login to Me Too

smeet2023-1

pls check whether generate new token everytime to use  api.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.