Acces to sftp for sandbox required

psg-webdev
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

is it possible to enable sftp for my account in sandbox MerchantID - VHFCWBV4PKR62

For settlement reports (STL) and transaction detail reports (TRR).

Regards

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

The merchant id you have provided is for a production environment account. As you have more than one sandbox business account registered within your developer account, I need to know on which sandbox account you want sFTP access enabled.

Please login to the sandbox account where you want sFTP enabled and retrieve the merchant id for that account and share it here.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

psg-webdev
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry the Merchant Id is YS8QZYBXNCSPG

We need settlement reports (STL) and transaction detail reports (TRR).

And is it possible to add shipment informations to Orders/Transactions via API with our sandbox users?
For testing Purposes?

Regards

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id for your sandbox business account.

I've enabled sFTP reporting as requested and subscribed the account to both the STL/TRR reports, with delivery to the sFTP folder starting within the next reporting cycle (24hrs).

You can now create a sFTP user / password in order to access the reporting server.

SRV : reports.sandbox.paypal.com
PORT : 22

What do you mean when you say "is it possible to add shipment informations to Orders/Transactions via API with our sandbox users" ? What information are you looking to retrieve specifically ?

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

anfcadavidag
Contributor
Contributor

hi there,

is it possible to enable sftp for my account in sandbox MerchantID - XK5SFMQ9C5CZ2

For settlement reports (STL) and transaction detail reports (TRR) as well 

Regards

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id from your sandbox account.

sFTP was already enabled on your sandbox account, but the account wasn't subscribed to the STL/TRR reports. I've subscribed the account to those two reports, with delivery to the sFTP folder starting within the next reporting cycle (24hrs) and continuing on a daily basis.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.