API Access - HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)

isaac_admin
Contributor
Contributor

Unable able to access my sandbox API details as I am getting a "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)"

When accessing the following request: 

https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiAccess

As a side note I've also not received my verification e-mail for my sandbox account. I've checked both my junk mail and spam inbox and have received nothing there also. 

Please let us know how long this issue is likely to persist for? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
10 REPLIES 10

MTS_Justin

Hi isaac_admin,

I've just re-produced this issue and will be submitted a request for our developers to investigate.

Thanks for taking the time to report it.  I'll update within this thread once the issue has been resolved.

I can't provide an ETA, but due to users being unable to request API credentials, it will have a high priority.

Regarding your sandbox account and email verification, all emails from within the sandbox environment will be sent to the "notifications" section within your PayPal Developer account.  If you checked there and still don't see the email, post your sandbox email here and I'll manually confirm it for you.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin

I should also note, that you can still access the API credentials for your sandbox account via the "accounts" section in PayPal Developer.

Locate the account you wish to view the API credentials for on the account list, click on the arrow to the left of the email address to reveal the drop-down menu with two options, "profile" & "notifications" and click on "profile".  When the pop-up window appears, click on "API Credentials" to view the existing API credentials for the account

Login to Me Too

isaac_admin
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to obtain my API credentials this way as my account status is stated as processing and when opening the profile section of the business account drop down the section states this: 

"Your request is still processing..."

Do we have any details as to when the initial HTTP 500 error to the API access page from the account dashboard will be fixed? 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Send me the email address for the sandbox account which shows a status of "processing", I can fix this for you

Login to Me Too

isaac_admin
Contributor
Contributor

Please provide a link as to where I can send you this information privately as using the send message on ytour profile page does not work?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
You can either post the email address here, or submit a support ticket @ https://www.paypal.com/mts and send me the ticket number and I'll take care of it for you.

Login to Me Too

isaac_admin
Contributor
Contributor

billing @ xxxxxxx.co.uk

Thanks,

Isaac

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
I've fixed your account, it should work as expected now

Apologies for any inconvenience

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.