11586: DPRP is disabled for this merchant even after enabled business pro feature

Jayesh_ace
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I already enabled this DPRP feature by enabling the Account-Type with 'Business-Pro', but seems it's not working for me. And always getting message like:

L_ERRORCODE0:11586
L_LONGMESSAGE0:DPRP is disabled for this merchant

Could you please check and help me out from this issue?

My Sandbox Account ID: YCJ856JL8MYT4

Thanks in advance..!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jayesh_ace
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal personals,

It's somehow urgent for me, any workaround OR solution?

Please respond!

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello @Jayesh_ace ,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Sandbox Community.

I've enabled DPRP on the Sandbox account.

Note : This functionality can be enabled on sandbox accounts if Pro was already enabled on the sandbox account, but cannot be enabled on production accounts as this feature is not compliant with 3DS 2.0 requirements. We are also encouraging anyone using this option to integrate with Subscription API.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Jayesh_ace
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_Jennifer,

Thanks for reply and also your given information will help us in future.

But for now, we're created sandbox with below Account details:

Account ID: YCJ856JL8MYT4
Account Type: Business-Pro

With this, we also do not have any such requirement for 3DS 2.0 on sandbox OR  production too right now.

So can you please guide me on that steps by which I can completed my recurring process through credit/debit card. And we're following document for the same which is described here.

P.S.: Without credit card, we're able to create profile and not working for payment with card scenario.
Subscription API Is not in our current plan.

Help would be much appreciated! 

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hi @Jayesh_ace ,

Here is the DPRP documentation:

https://developer.paypal.com/api/nvp-soap/paypal-payments-pro/integration-guide/recurring-payments/

Make certain that the currency code is set to USD for the testing environment. For the Sandbox environment, make certain the buyer billing address is a US address.

Use one of these test cards:

https://developer.paypal.com/api/rest/sandbox/card-testing/#test-cards

Thanks,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.