10548-This transaction cannot be processed.

Vipertech
Contributor
Contributor

hello,

Any ideas how i can test the payment gateway on my site without the sandbox functioning?

Thanks,

10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's

Hello, I have created sandbox accounts and upgraded them to business pro. I get this message when trying to checkout? 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. My actual paypal account is business, not business pro. Thanks, Me too 0

Kudos All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic 1 REPLY Highlighted MTS_Justin Moderator ‎Feb-27-2018 03:23 AM Re: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's Hello, Please review this thread pinned to the top of this forum. It's a known issue we're working to resolve as soon as possible. Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin

Hello,

This is a known issue referenced in the following thread pinned within this forum.

Please watch that thread for updates.  Once the issue is resolved, I'll post an update.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.