Holiday Selling Every Month of the Year

PayPal_Mark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

The year's  holiday selling season has descended upon us and while you are busy fulfilling orders, it is also important to plan ahead for the next year.

One way to build your sales and marketing plan for 2017 is to consider creating promotions around major holidays throughout the year in your country.

Download our guide to "Holiday Selling for Every Season" and we wish you greater success with your business in 2017.

Download our guide to "Holiday Selling for Every Season"Download our guide to "Holiday Selling for Every Season"

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Leson13
New Community Member

terima kasih kiriman ebook pdfnya cuma sayang sekali berbahasa inggris jadi harus saya translate terlebih dahulu sedangkan saya sangat perlu buku dan panduan marketplace walau saya pernah di hidang itu di masa lalu..

Login to Me Too

ching1411
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Mark wrote:

The year's  holiday selling season has descended upon us and while you are busy fulfilling orders, it is also important to plan ahead for the next year.

One way to build your sales and marketing plan for 2017 is to consider creating promotions around major holidays throughout the year in your country.

Download our guide to "Holiday Selling for Every Season" and we wish you greater success with your business in 2017.

Download our guide to "Holiday Selling for Every Season"Download our guide to "Holiday Selling for Every Season"

Login to Me Too

Mohamadfwaz

Mohamadfwaz

Mohamadfwaz

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.