When will the previous PayPal JS SDK be removed and stop working?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
May-21-2023 11:49 AM
I'm just wondering when the previous PayPal SDK will be removed completely and stop working. This is the SDK that utilized actions.order.create() and actions.order.capture(). I know that it has recently been deprecated. I just need to know how long I have until, I need to use the new and updated SDK.
Thanks in advance.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- help me with my web hook for a fee? provide your contact info in REST APIs
- Interface using PayPal using www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr returns BAD_INPUT_ERROR in PayPal Payments Standard
- upon checkout getting an error on website in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Pay in 4 amount not updated after changing shipping method in PayPal Payments Standard