Venmo Desktop Issue
We integrated Venmo to our site & started testing in PROD.
But we have a Desktop version issue, after the QR code is generated in Desktop & scanned with Venmo mobile app to pay, there is no error in Venmo app but there is no handshake between our site & Venmo app, it is not updating the screen automatically.
This is only happening in our simulated network (in regular wifi network it works fine), which will only whitelist specified endpoints. And we whitelisted:
Can any one assist if you have experienced a similar issue? Or if I'm missing to whitelist any other url that is required for the handshake between our site & Venmo ?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Im am a developer and i am having issues getting google pay to work on my account. in Sandbox Environment
- Error when paying via Venmo on Shopify Online Store in PayPal Payments Standard
- Pay with Venmo integration is recently broken: Buyer access token not present in SDKs
- Desktop SDK Integration Issue with PayPalMerchantId '7229V3ZW5GRMJ in Sandbox Environment
- invalid request using v3/vault/payment API in REST APIs