Update Paypal SDK from older version
Is it possible to update an old version of the paypal SDK? I am using version 0.5.2
I'm having troubles locating any documentation on this. Do I need to start over and install the latest SDK version and rebuild my existing code? Would any of the newer versions be backwards-compatible? Any information would be helpful.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Increase in Failed Payments in PayPal Payments Standard
- VERSACE | PayPal Express Checkout | Retrieve shopper phone number in Sandbox Environment
- 403 vs 400 difference in golang client 1.20 and 1.21 for API usage on openidconnect/v1/tokenservice in REST APIs
- Customers are suddenly not redirected to Paypal anymore. Cryptic Error-Code that doesn't help. in PayPal Payments Standard
- new wordpress paypal plugin in PayPal Payments Standard