Unable to enable payout on business account in Italy, info request

webhorizon
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I tested the payout function on a php script,
both using a curl call, and with sdk scripts and in sandbox mode everything works perfectly.
so I checked on live business account, on developer of course the app is with the payout flag active and unfortunately in this case it no longer works and gives the AUTHORIZATION_ERROR error.

after confused customer service replies, I tried to access the following url

https://www.paypal.com/payoutsweb/landing

to try to manually request the authorization but Italy cannot be accessed and also by logging in with a VPN then the Italian accounts cannot log in

it would seem that enabling the payout function cannot in any way be activated live for Italian accounts, at least so some of the customer service told me even if others responded differently.

I therefore ask you if there is another method to call via php or javascript or other language a payment from your account to another paypal account (with an automated process of course)

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

silk33
Contributor
Contributor

hello, same probleme here, Italian support is misleading and I get the same situation, did you find a workaround or did anyone else find a solution? thank you

Login to Me Too

fabioferrero
Contributor
Contributor

For REST api, go to the page: https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications

On the top of the page, click on "LIVE" switch, then you can create new App. Show client ID and secret that are already enabled (for me). It works for me.

Login to Me Too

silk33
Contributor
Contributor

hello and thank you, this way the app has payouts enabled, but my account does not. I cannot enable the account itself.

Italian support closed the question saying that payouts are officially not enabled in Italy and other countries, this it not mentioned anywhere on the documentation and we lost hours of development.

Login to Me Too

fabioferrero
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, sorry. Probably you've already checked all of this:

• confirm identity
  • confirm email
  • link bank account
  • request access to payouts

Sometimes paypal access and verification is very annoying...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.