Remove everything from Paypal Smart Buttons except paypal itself

mahrenkohkar
Contributor
Contributor

I'm building an online shop and I want to use Paypals JS SDK. However, I only want to have the paypal button, no such things as klarna or so. I know that by adding disable-funding=card,credit,bancontact I can remove options, but how can I remove everything except paypal itself?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @mahrenkohkar,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The buttons that display are decided automatically, based on a range of factors, including:

• Buyer country

• Device type

• Funding sources the buyer has opted to see.

As a result, each buyer might see a unique combination of buttons. Pay Later offers differ by country and have different buttons. To prevent certain buttons from displaying, see Disable funding in the JavaScript SDK reference.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/standard/customize/buttons-style-guide/#link-whichbuttons...  

As a result, each buyer might see a unique combination of buttons. This is expected behaviour of the product. 

By default, funding source eligibility is determined based on a variety of factors. Enable funding can be used to ensure a funding source is rendered, if eligible.

I request to please contact your website developer or the support of your third party platform eCommerce to refer the below detailed guide link to deactivate/remove the "particular" payment method as per your requirement.

https://developer.paypal.com/sdk/js/configuration/#disable-funding

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.